1. Alexandra Dotcheva, Author of the book Holistic Self-Confidence gives us insights on her 5 pillars of self-confidence and how to have more than just balance. Get insights on her life transition through childhood studying violin, Performing in Orchestras, Dealing with Stage Fright, Becoming a Black Belt in Martial Arts, Being a Nurse, and now Author--all while she re-defines fail-forward.
2. The Whythouse Band with Chris Hale give Canada and the world some new music vibes with their Urban Country Pop mix. It's super unique and ultra infectious beats will send you searching for more. Find out about the real meaning behind the name, how they re-emerged from hiatus to over a million Spotify streams. Plus, hear 3 of their songs, including a new release, "Let It Roll" .
3. Cam Campli talks Car Maintenance tips & Gives an EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS CODE. Find out more on All Season, All Weather, & Winter Tires, Regular vs. Synthetic Oil changes, Brake Maintenance, and other secrets that can save you money.
4. Learn about new Bone Conduction Technology as a means to help you hear better. With this device, I have been able to hear voices of family and friends that I haven't heard in 30+ years!
5. How Do You Make Your Home or Small Business Internet Faster and more Reliable?
The Path Radio Mix Online
Free Online Streaming Music & Audio Content